Monday, December 29, 2008

I was just told I have great "hater blockers.
Back in July it was "your shades are phat!!" In January: "dig the sunnies!"

And I know my hair needs cutting. Was supposed to be done tomorrow, but I'm on call for jury duty! Number 112. At 5 today, I'll log on the court site and see what numbers are needed ---if they say through 111, I won't have to report, and won't get called for three more years. Or perhaps two. It used to be 3, and that's what the site says, but the notice says two.
It's been close to 20 yrs since I was last called. And quickly dismissed after replying "yes," when asked if I read the newspaper on a regular basis.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindful said...

do you want to do your civic duty or get excused? hard to tell from your dialog. hope you get what you want. ;-)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

okay, you were probably dismissed on the appearance of your DAY glasses (too smart)
should you want to be picked in the future, wear your SUN glasses

9:08 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

i have never been called, TH gets called yearly.

go figure.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home