Monday, April 10, 2006

Twas a busy weekend, I'm almost glad to be back at the desk.

Friday: a visit with Jon Dee Graham.

JDG was in town for a private party in Chevy Chase, and took the time to come in for a visit. Once work was done, we drove around a bit, and then headed to the "venue," Mark and Rue's lovely home. It's always nice to make new friends!

It was a great show, he sold a bunch of CDs, though not as many as I'd estimated.


Saturday, I braved the rains to visit Lee and Dan and Sasha.

The queen seemed to approve of my visit. Perhaps Mr. Hedgehog sealed the deal, perhaps it was just my natural charm. Who knows? I know it was my first visit with the queen, but certainly not the last!

If you are not familiar with how the Aronow and Lin family came to be three, email me and I'll send you a link to their fantastic blog.

Sunday? Not really a day of rest, because it was time for a birthday party! Stevie Levine is now 1. No pictures from that one, but a good time was had by all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!
I love the photos!
I could guess by your silence on your blog that you were up to something VERY BIG!
More pictures, if that is at all possible. What a great weekend.
Mony

7:37 PM  
Blogger jk said...

mony, I am going to send a link to lee, dan and sasha's blog....i know you will love it.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home