Monday, September 11, 2006

don't you wish you knew what this was all about?



I do. Wish I knew, I mean. I've got no clue, except that it was at a press conference in Toronto for the film festival.

I must admit I've never really thought much about brad pitt. I know i've seen him in a couple of films, but I never really cared one way or another. There was, however, an interesting article about him in the Post on Saturday. About his presiding over a summer long contest in New Orleans to create eco-friendly house.

And check out the picture that goes with the story. Contrast that to the one above. I must say, when it counts, he cleans up real good. I do like the french cuffs, though the tie leaves me a bit cold. But, all in all, it's a nice outfit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mony said...

His Early Grayce in Kalifornia is one of the best, if not most memorable for eeriest, performances.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 Monkeys - brilliant, scary, wonderful performance.

Thelma & Louise - an almost-walkon, as lovely window-dressing. That's where I saw him first.

11:19 PM  
Blogger jk said...

i still wish i knew what was going on in that picture!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home