Monday, September 11, 2006

I will be very glad when the house in fla is sold. I'm getting very tired of having to deal with all the associated crap. Friday, I got a panicked phone call from the "stager" at 4:55 pm. I had to talk with the mover by 5, or at 8 saturday morning! I didn't want to talk with the mover, I wanted RLK to deal with that. After hearing all the moving horror stories (furniture held hostage, reality coming in at 2x estimates, etc) I figured having them know a lawyer was in on the deal would be a good idea. Unfortunately, rlk was in japan.

So i did it. and they were lovely, and gave me a firm total, not an estimate. But it was just one more thing that HAD to be done that second. Part of the reason we have someone helping is to avoid those HAVE TO BE DONE NOWS! Now, all I need to do is pin down those movers and get a firm arrival date. I have told them it can not be between the 20th and the first, as I've got to meet them at the new storage unit. And we all know where I'll be then!

Yes, our very own storage unit. a 10x15 climate controlled beauty. For about 300 bucks a month. Incentive to do something about my house....or for NKK to get her house ready to accept things, and let me downsize.

Back to the dentist tomorrow. I have been having some problems ever since I got that new crown. Nothing major, mainly discomfort due to cold, something that doesn't bother them in the least. But I think it's bothering me enough that I'm grinding my teeth or something. Twice now I've awakened with an achy jaw. About 15 years ago, I had a muscle spasm there, much to mike's amusement. I'm sure one of my leftover flexerils will take care of it, but it will also knock me out enough that I'd probably want to take the morning after off.

But enough about me. Go see cute lil vida on mony's blog. And michelle says she's finally going to blog, but seems too shy to comment. Get over it! We need you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuppers, welcome to the world of selling real estate.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home